Email Whitelist Instructions
Since your Internet Service Provider (ISP) probably uses some type of spam filter we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. This is all known as whitelisting.
If you do not see an email from Barnsley Brown in your inbox, due to the overzealous filtering by ISPs, my email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder. Please open your spam folder look for it there, open it and mark it as “not spam.”
Click the link to your ISP or email program to whitelist Spirited Solutions for Your Success email newsletter from Barnsley Brown.
Trend Micro PC-Cillin
CA Anti Spam
If you use Spam Arrest or another challenge response spam filter please whitelist Barnsley Brown.
AOL back to top
To make sure email gets delivered to your AOL inbox, you must add the email
address or corporate domain of the sender to your Address Book or Custom Sender
- Click the “Spam Controls” link on the
lower right side of your inbox screen.
- When the “Mail & Spam Controls” box
appears, click the “Custom sender list” link.
- Choose the “allow email from
- Add the domain or email address you would
like to receive mail from, then click “Add”
- Click “Save”
AOL Web Mail back
If using AOL web mail replying to an email from
Barnsley Brown will also work.
Email from that domain will now be delivered straight to your Inbox.
Yahoo! Mail back
If you’re not receiving email you are expecting, there are two things you can
- Use the “Not Spam” button in your Bulk
- Create a filter to automatically send
email from certain domains to your Inbox. This is the only way to really ensure
Report as “Not Spam”
- – Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder
- – If you see the email from
Barnsley Brown, highlight it and click “Not Spam”
- – This does not guarantee that your mail
will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
Create a Filter
- Click “Options” in the top right
- Select “Mail Options” from the list that
- Choose “Filters” located on the left side
of the page
- Click the “Add” button on the Filters page
- Choose the field you want to match in the
incoming message. For example, “header” or “to”.
- Choose the criterion by which you want a
match to be made, such as “contains”
- Enter the text string to compare. For
example: from Barnsley Brown
- Choose the destination folder to which you
would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox
Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSN
back to top
In the new Hotmail you must “Mark sender as safe” to enable hyperlinks even in
text emails and images in HTML emails.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email
folder, you can do one of two things:
- Check the “Junk” folder if you do not see
the Spirited Solutions for Your Success in your inbox
- Click the “Mark as safe” link
email@example.com to your Safe List
Mark Sender as Safe
Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your
safety. Show content